1. Cookies Policy
Access to this website may involve the use of «cookies».A «Cookie» is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of «cookies» helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and that, in turn, that they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.The information that we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content supplements such as google maps.
- Analytical cookies for purposes of periodic maintenance, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, web sites usually use «analytical» cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
2. Relation and description of cookies
We inform in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on our website:
- Google Analytics cookie
3. Additional guarantees – Management of cookies
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at all times be revoked through the available content and privacy configuration options.Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit.Depending on each browser this private mode, it can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this «private mode»:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate.
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Navigation.
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Navigation.
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Navigation.
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito.
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the «private mode». You can continue visiting our webs even if your browser is in «private mode», although your browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.